This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
- You are a very creative thinker and innovator.
- You consider many alternatives, theories, and possibilities in your problem-solving approach.
- You are able to find solutions quickly, with a high degree of quality control.
- You have the ability to use your imagination and take calculated risks in developing new solutions to problems.
- You put hard work and heavy effort into finding the best possible answers to questions or problems.
- You are able to make decisions having the bottom-line in mind.
- You tend to be a strong agent of change.
Luke likes to be perceived as a pacesetter -- one who comes up with new ideas and creative solutions.
Luke tends to be assertive and responsive to creative ideas and solutions. When in creative mode, he may tend to withdraw a bit and process information internally. Once the decision has been made, or the solution created, he emerges as a more assertive and mission-focused leader. Luke scores like those who push the envelope of their own creativity, and tend to lead their teams to optimal performance.
Your Work Style Tendencies:
- Your ability to quickly analyze the facts allows you to show dominance in many new situations.
- You may tend to vacillate on some decisions, wanting to make the highest-quality choice possible, and may keep the "data gate" open too long. As a result, you may later be forced to make a decision under crisis.
- You are able to look at a project from a "big picture" perspective, while keeping track of the details and minutiae that contribute to each step.
- You are motivated to be an initiator of creative new ideas, and may be seen as an agent of change within an organization.
- You are motivated to be creative and tend to become bored with routine work.
- You motivate others on the team with a sense of competition and urgency.
- You enjoy developing new systems and procedures to increase efficiency or quality control.
You Tend to Be Most Effective In Environments That Provide:
- Support which allows you to focus maximum effort on the job tasks, and not to be concerned with social protocol.
- Security and confidence in quality control measures.
- Time to react to alternatives, but also support for the fact that the clock is ticking.
- Power and authority to make decisions and create change.
- Freedom to create in new and different ways.
- Opportunity for advancement to positions allowing for creativity
Cum Laude and Presidential Award of Excellence - HS Graduating Class 2019; National Honor Society, Honor Roll, Presidential Honor Roll, Varsity Hockey POTY and MVP